Manager, Supplier Quality
West Hills, CA
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Manager, Supplier Quality will manage our Supplier Quality organization and its programs. It will ensure our suppliers and vendors comply with relevant cGMP's, regulations, and company procedures/policies. The role will create and manage agile and risk-based processes and inspection programs that can effectively support a diverse global supply-chain. You'll build relationshipswith our vendors and suppliers and collaborate on mitigation to deliver quality improvements that provide value to our consumers.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Oversees the activities, staffing, and development of the Supplier Quality department and its staff.
- Ensures the compliance of domestic and foreign vendors against applicable laws, regulations.
- Collaborates with internal partners to qualify and on-board new vendors and/or service providers.
- Develops and manages a risk-based audit schedule; including, prioritization to support strategic initiatives.
- Evaluates quality events, assess risk, and collaborates with vendors and suppliers to improve performance.
- Establishes goals and metrics that align and support divisional and corporate strategies.