The Junior Lighting Designer is an aspiring, talented individual with a creative drive, a team player with technical and artistic skills eager to deliver exciting and unique projects. This budding professional will assist in all aspects of projects and play a key role in ensuring design is clearly expressed, studied and documented. Ready to work in an open, collaborative, studio environment, the Junior Lighting Designer will quickly make themselves a key asset on a growing and busy team.
- Degree in Lighting Design (architectural) or Architecture / Interior Design.
- 1 - 2 years professional experience in a lighting or design studio
…. Or ….
- 5 years minimum professional experience in the field of architectural lighting design.
- Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD is mandatory.
- Thorough knowledge of AGI32 a plus
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, InDesign) is mandatory
- Knowledge of Revit is a plus.
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to travel (Domestic and International) as projects require (must have current passport).
About MRD LLC
Michael Riotto Design, Inc. (MRD) is a unique lighting-design firm based in New York City. Our background includes architectural and entertainment lighting and everything in-between. MRD is known as a turnkey Lighting Design-Build firm, specializing in hospitality, cruise ship, retail, and architainment projects both small and large scale. We are committed to seeing each and every project reach the initial goals set forth through the close collaboration with our clients and insuring the designs are on budget and on-schedule.
BACK TO TOP
American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists®
147 Old Solomons Island Road, Suite 303
Annapolis, MD 21401
410.266.3311 | FAX: 410.266.7653